Fórum témák

» Több friss téma
Fórum » Propeller Clock

Témaindító: vicsys, idő: Jún 3, 2005
Lapozás: OK   351 / 489
(#) patexati válasza KKobra hozzászólására (») Jan 4, 2015 /

Szokott előfordulni ha nem stabilan megy a rezonancia elszakítja az ellenállás lábát úgy,hogy észre sem veszi az ember még nagyítóval sem és bizonytalan a működés. Ez azonban nálam több év,több hónap üzem után jelentkezett egy egy ellenállásnál.Vannak rosszabb minőségű smd ellenállások melyeket nem lehet rendesen forrasztani,érdemes a drágább fajtát venni belőlük melyek szép fényesek és kontúrosak rajt a kódok.
(#) Arsenic hozzászólása Jan 5, 2015 /

Any pwm generator for the rotary transformer? (I want to build a cheap base) Thanks
(#) Arsenic hozzászólása Jan 6, 2015 /

Never mind... I read all the conversation and found it. Now I have another question for a job that I'm doing: Which is the replacement in SMD for a BUZ10?
(#) sholim1987 hozzászólása Jan 7, 2015 /

Hi everyone.sorry for bothering you but i need some help. I have made propeller clock with pic16f628. the problem is that when it start to spin it start showing time and date for one second and then turn off diodes for 5 sec. After that it start diodes again and that repeats all over again and again. I had measure secondary coil of the transformer-after zener diode voltage is 13.5v. Is this OK? Can someone gave me advice what else I can check? Thank you
(#) Hp41C válasza sholim1987 hozzászólására (») Jan 7, 2015 /

The rotating speed of the rotor not stabilizing or the index not detected.
A hozzászólás módosítva: Jan 7, 2015
(#) Arsenic hozzászólása Jan 7, 2015 /

Someone here tried this rotary transformer?
(#) laderhas válasza sholim1987 hozzászólására (») Jan 7, 2015 /

The voltage is OK on my propeller there is 12V. If You using the program what was uploaded to here, you have to switch OFF the clock with it's Remote Controller and then switch it back ON. (Button 16-ON/OFF)
Because the flashing will always start for the first time.

I haven't made RC, I have URC22b, but i didn't find proper hex that is working with URC22b. i want to complete propeller clock first. But if i need RC to start clock i will start to make it. Thank you all for such quick response.

I have read that someone made hex for urc22b and share it in forum, but i didn't find it, Can anyone post a link for these hex files?
(#) Arsenic válasza sholim1987 hozzászólására (») Jan 7, 2015 /

I'm gonna tell you how I did it... because no matter how hard we try to help you, each remote control have the same codes, but not in order... and perhaps some buttons don't even exists in the keys.asm file (in that case, you have to add it/'em on your own).

1) Make a decoder in order to get each button code (do it in a protoboard... once you have the codes, you'll not need it anymore...).
2) Edit the keys.asm with gedit, notepad ++ (or your favorite editor), then recompile the entire project again with MPLAB (or your favorite compiler).
3) Write the pic with the new hex.
(#) Arsenic válasza Mircsof hozzászólására (») Jan 7, 2015 /

I having problems with the 555 oscillator. Have you tried with the tl494?
(#) KKobra válasza Arsenic hozzászólására (») Jan 7, 2015 1 / 1

Elfelejtettem magyarul!?
(#) Mircsof válasza Arsenic hozzászólására (») Jan 7, 2015 / 1

Szia!
Igen a tl494-el készült áramkört megépítettem, és teljesen jól működött!
Yes, the TL494 circuit I built it was, and it worked perfectly well!

Az kapcsolás innét származik! Bővebben: Link
(#) sholim1987 válasza Arsenic hozzászólására (») Jan 7, 2015 / 1

Thanks Arsenic, it seems like my RC works well with these hex files that you posted. I owe you. The flasing problem is still here, but now I do not have problem with RC. Thanks again.
(#) Arsenic válasza KKobra hozzászólására (») Jan 8, 2015 /

translator is not your friend
(#) Arsenic válasza Mircsof hozzászólására (») Jan 8, 2015 /

Thanks, I'll try it... can you tell me the exact number of turns of each coil?
(#) KKobra válasza Arsenic hozzászólására (») Jan 8, 2015 /

The Hungarian language forum if I'm not mistaken Use the compiler if you want some answers here
(#) Mircsof válasza Arsenic hozzászólására (») Jan 8, 2015 /

20-25
Forgórésznek az ottani kapcsolást akarod használni?
Coupling the rotor there you want to use?
A hozzászólás módosítva: Jan 8, 2015
(#) Arsenic hozzászólása Jan 8, 2015 /

I don't understand the last answers. Anyway, I made it work with your circuit, Mircsof. The only issue is that the LM317 and the BUZ11 are heating too much. I have to use heat sink. Any idea to avoid the heating of those two components?
(#) Mircsof válasza Arsenic hozzászólására (») Jan 8, 2015 / 1

Kell a hűtőborda!
Must be the heat sink!
Hát igen ilyenkor ismét bizonyítást nyer, hogy német helyett angol órára kellett volna járni....
A hozzászólás módosítva: Jan 8, 2015
(#) sholim1987 hozzászólása Jan 10, 2015 /

Helló srácok, sajnálom, mert én írtam angolul, akkor nem ismétlem. Én még mindig van egy probléma, én propeller óra. Mikor én kapcsolja rá elkezd dolgozni, de miután 2s újraindul, és kapcsolja be a magától. Ha én vagyok elég gyors, és változtatni kijelző analóg óra üzemmód működik újraindítása nélkül, de a LED-ek flashing.If i próbálja megváltoztatni megjelenítési mód, ez megváltozik, de újraindul újra magától. Én is hozzászólok videó a lehető leghamarabb.

Video0002.3gp

(#) vicsys válasza sholim1987 hozzászólására (») Jan 10, 2015 /

It is possible that the rpm is too low?
Or power supply is the microcontroller, unstable and reset?
-HUN-
Lehet, hogy leesik a fordulatszám, vagy a mikrokontroller tápfeszültsége nem stabil és/vagy resetel a kontroller?
(#) Arsenic válasza vicsys hozzászólására (») Jan 10, 2015 /

I had this problem before, then I connected the propeller to a PC power supply and works. It seems that it needs more than 1A.
(#) patexati válasza sholim1987 hozzászólására (») Jan 10, 2015 /

Secondary little power, therefore reset.
(#) sholim1987 hozzászólása Jan 10, 2015 /

Próbáltam PC táp, de ez nem ad nekem semmilyen eredményt. Megnéztem hatalom rotor egy 12V-os izzó és patexati igaza volt. A különbség az elsődleges és másodlagos 1 mm, így azt hiszem, hogy ez nem jelent problémát. Azt akarják próbálni helyettesíteni BUZ10, de én dont volna egyenértékű most. Tudom használni BUZ11 megváltoztatása nélkül semmit?
(#) Arsenic válasza sholim1987 hozzászólására (») Jan 11, 2015 /

Try measuring the V on the propeller. You have to got 15V in the zener. Firstly you have to disconnect the fan from the power source.
A hozzászólás módosítva: Jan 11, 2015
(#) sholim1987 hozzászólása Jan 11, 2015 /

mértem 14.5v a zener ventilátor disconected .

Do something... connect another fan to the power supply and the coil to the same power supply. Then measure the voltage again.
(#) sholim1987 hozzászólása Jan 11, 2015 /

you wanna to put back fan again on the same place, and another fan to put on primary coil?

Correct I want to make sure that the power supply is giving you the power enough. In my experience, I made one with 16v - 1A but measuring the clock and the fan connected to a 12V PC power supply gives me "1.18A". More than the power supply can give.
Következő: »»   351 / 489
Bejelentkezés

Belépés

Hirdetés
XDT.hu
Az oldalon sütiket használunk a helyes működéshez. Bővebb információt az adatvédelmi szabályzatban olvashatsz. Megértettem